Your 2019-2020 PTA Board...
- Jennifer Olberding, President
- Holly Coleman, President-Elect
- Missy Cowley, Treasurer
- Sharon Jansen, Secretary
- Lindsey Welsch, Vice President - Membership
- Eric and Rachel Donner, Vice President - Ways and Means
- Deana Greengo, Ways and Means-Elect
- Michelle Dicus, Vice President - Community Service
- Vice President - Cultural Services
- Christine Arnette and Brandie Zschietzschmann, Vice Presidents - Hospitality
- Megan Peters, Vice President - Communications
Stay in touch with the Rosehill PTA and get updates on activities through our Facebook Group!
Join at the following link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/rosehillpta/
Click here for a list of fun activities planned for the year.
Click here for a list of fun activities planned for the year in Spanish.
PTA Meeting - January 14th, 7pm Join us for our January PTA meeting in the Rosehill MPR. An interpreter and childcare will be available.
Rosehill Glow Party - January 24th, 6:30-8pm. More details to come!
Board Game Drive: The PTA is collecting new or gently used board games, cards or craft supplies for our teachers to use in their classrooms or during indoor recess this winter. Please drop off any donations in the office. Thank you!
We Need Your Help to ensure we have lots of great photos of our kids for the Rosehill Yearbook! If you are at a school event and take photos, please email them to email@example.com. In the subject line, please include the event name and grade. If you have any additional info on the event, please include that in your email. Thank you for helping make our yearbook amazing!
Yearbook flyers have been sent home! If you haven't seen them, please let your classroom teacher know. This is your first opportunity to buy a yearbook. You may fill out the form and return to the school OR you can buy online at the following website: www.inter-state.com/yearbook Enter code: 43112Z